Musicians and Vikings alike want strong, light, cutting edge tools to sail through their missions.
Viking Amps are the tools they choose because:
- They're light... a fraction of the weight of the mainstream monsters.
- They're small... hardly more than a hand full.
- They're strong... made with reliable turret board construction.
- They're cutting edge... with low-noise DC regulated filaments.
- They're affordable... you won't have to plunder your bank account.
- They're in demand... including at some high end recording studios.
- They're versatile... the unique ways they tweak your sound will blow you away.
- They're crafty...craftsmanship and detail enhance your sound and playability.
- They're easy to use... even a drummer can create truly vintage sounds.
- They've got us standing guard behind them.
Don't miss the boat. Jump aboard, and join the Viking crew!
- On its way- the latest innovation from Viking Amps: the Ignitor. The 18-watt EL84 amp that's perfect for the studio but great for small stages too.
Currently being beta tested at Downtown Studios in New York. Details are coming soon!
- Viking Amps hangs out with Bachman & Turner back stage at Wolf Trap! Check out our facebook page for a photo!
- Legendary artist, Leonard Stevens, rocked the Viking Pillager...